PDA

View Full Version : SEO Companies Promise Rankings?

amy568
02-08-2008, 02:10 AM
Hello to all visiting 4goodhosting.com!

I've received several e-mails from companies that deal with SEO. They have promised me top rankings with the major search engines. They have for thousands of dollars in a timely manner. Are these e-mails for real? Can they promise me good rankings? How long would it take? What questions should I ask? I am so lost when it comes to good SEO skills.

mike
02-09-2008, 05:42 PM
Well there are no Guarantee's when it comes to SEO! So if they are guarantting you a certain position then you know somethings not right! Anybody sending you spam emails should not be trusted with your SEO! Find a good company with some history, a company that is a member of the better business bureau is always good then you'll know that you won't get take for a ride. If you are starting with a fresh domain it can take anywhere from 6-12 months for good rankings depending on what search terms you are targeting. You want to make sure they are using white hat SEO Tatics, Black hat tatics will surely get your website banned very quickly. 4goodhosting would be a good choice for your SEO goals we have a number of different packages please email for a list!